Silver Fern Stud Earrings
Wear New Zealand's national symbol the Silver Fern with pride.These beautifully crafted stud earrings are made in our Nelson studio in sterling silver and 9ct yellow gold. The silver fern represents the spirit of New Zealand. We have sent many fern brooches, pendants, charms and earrings to New Zealanders living overseas that want to wear a piece of jewellery to remind them of Aotearoa "the Land of the long white cloud". These earrings are also popular with overseas tourists who fall in love with our beautiful land and want a memento of their travels.
- earring size 7.5mm x 29mm
- scrolls (butterfly backs) included
- available in gold or silver
- FREE SHIPPING within New Zealand
- Overseas customers: if the item is sent to you by International Courier Tax can be deducted at the checkout. Just type NO TAX in discount code box.
Have you seen this design as drop earrings?
|According to legend, Maori hunters and warriors used the silver fern to guide them. Turning the leaf over the would bend the fern to catch the moonlight and illuminate a path through the forest.|