NEW - Möbius Ring Collection
This blue pearl 'Moana' pendant inspired by the pristine natural NZ waters that home for these blue pearls. Cultivated in the abalone shell (paua), farmed off the coast of Akaroa in NZ, the blue pearl is NZ's unique gem. "Moana" is the Māori and polynesian term for ocean or sea hence this aptly named piece.
- 9mm Mystique grade Blue Pearl
- includes sterling silver cable chain 45cm
- genuine Pacific Blue Pearl from Eyris Pearls.
- certificate of authenticity included
- FREE SHIPPING within New Zealand
- Overseas customers: if the item is sent to you by International Courier Tax can be deducted at the checkout. Just type NO TAX in discount code box.
What our customers are saying
I came in with some vague thoughts of a blue pearl being an appropriate gift for my wife on our 45th (Sapphire) wedding anniversary. Yvon listened and turned those thoughts into a beautiful work of art on time-within a week. My wife was delighted.Thank you so much for your excellent service.
Thank you again for the beautiful ring and for managing to finish it while we were here. It was a pleasure to work with you and we very much appreciate your ideas and efforts.
Bought a beautiful silver fantail necklace & pendant, for my Mum, from Jewel Beetle, it's gorgeous & she absolutely loves it!! Thankyou so much ❤
Thank you very much for your expertise and wonderful service. Our wedding bands are beautiful and my engagement ring fits very well with the band. You gave us a very easy experience in choosing for our important occasion.
Signup to our newsletter and recieve VIP discounts and special offers. We promise not to invade your inbox!Subscribe Here