Long Koru Hoops
These elegant earrings inspired by the New Zealand iconic Koru (spiral). These earrings are handmade in our Nelson workshop in sterling silver.
The Koru (spiral) represents the unraveling of the silver fern frond as it opens bringing new life and purity to the world. Symbolizing peace, tranquility and spirituality along with a strong sense of regrowth or new beginnings.
- Earring length 21mm x 9mm
- sterling silver huggies 16mm diameter
- sterling silver
- available in other metals. Contact us for a quote
- handmade in our Nelson workshop
- FREE SHIPPING within New Zealand
Wear them with our sterling silver koru Pendant as part of your New Zealand jewellery collection
| "Ka hingaatu he tete-kura-ka hara-mai he tete-kura"
"As one fern frond (person) dies one is born to take it's place"