This stylish Koru charm will be a great addition to your charm bracelet or just wear it as a pendant on a chain. The Koru (spiral) represents the unraveling of the silver fern frond as it opens bringing new life and purity to the world. Symbolizing peace, tranquility and spirituality along with a strong sense of regrowth or new beginnings. Handmade in our Nelson studio in sterling silver or 9ct gold.
- koru charm size 9mm x 10mm
- available in silver and gold
- koru design also available in earrings
- bracelet not included but can be purchased separately
- FREE SHIPPING within New Zealand
- Overseas customers: if the item is sent to you by International Courier Tax can be deducted at the checkout. Just type NO TAX in discount code box.
"Ka hingaatu he tete-kura-ka hara-mai he tete-kura"
NZ Maori translated:
"As one fern frond (person) dies one is born to take it's place"