Stylish and feminine this beautiful iridescent blue pearl ring is timeless. Set in 9ct yellow gold, the soft curls of the ring are inspired by the "Koru". This spiral design represents the unraveling of the fern leaf. A symbol of "new beginnings".
- 8mm A grade pearl, blue-green hues
- ring width 10mm at the top , 2.7mm at bottom
- size N ½
- genuine Blue Pearl from Eyris Pearls.
- certificate of authenticity included
- FREE SHIPPING within New Zealand
|The blue pearls have a chameleon quality about them; the colours change in the way they catch the light. Liquid colours that almost have a life of their own. This variation in colour gives each pearl a distinctive character. The number of colour combinations is infinite.|