Stylish and feminine this beautiful iridescent blue pearl ring is timeless. Set in 9ct yellow gold, the soft curls of the ring are inspired by the "Koru". This spiral design represents the unraveling of the fern leaf. A symbol of "new beginnings".
- 8mm A grade pearl,
- ring width 10mm at the top , 2.7mm at bottom
- size N ½
- genuine Blue Pearl from Eyris Pearls.
- certificate of authenticity included
- FREE SHIPPING within New Zealand
- Overseas customers: Tax will be deducted at checkout if item is sent to you by International Courier.
This design is custom made; the image shown may vary slightly to the one we have in stock. All handmade pieces are unique and each pearl has its own character. Therefore, if you require a different size, colour or pearl grade for this design please contact us for a quote.
|The blue pearls have a chameleon quality about them; the colours change in the way they catch the light. Liquid colours that almost have a life of their own. This variation in colour gives each pearl a distinctive character. The number of colour combinations is infinite.|