Koru Stud Earrings
These charming Koru stud earrings are beautifully crafted in sterling silver in our Nelson studio. These simple studs will become your everyday "go to" favorites. Also available in gold and with diamonds in the centre.
- koru size 9mm x 10mm
- available polished or mat finish.
- also available with diamond centre, 2 x 0.02ct D-G Vs
- sterling silver and 9ct gold
- available in other metals. Contact us for a quote
- includes sterling silver chain length 45 cm
- handmade in our Nelson workshop
- FREE SHIPPING within New Zealand.
Wear them with our large koru pendant to complement your New Zealand jewellery collection. The model is also wearing our small fern pin brooch.
The koru (spiral) represents the unraveling of the silver fern frond as it opens bringing new life and purity to the world. Symbolizing peace, tranquility and spirituality along with a strong sense of regrowth or new beginnings.
"Ka hingaatu he tete-kura-ka hara-mai he tete-kura" - Translated: "As one fern frond (person) dies one is born to take it's place"