Silver Fern Hoop Earrings
These beautifully crafted handmade hoop earrings are made in our Nelson studio in sterling silver. Wear New Zealand's national symbol the Silver Fern with pride. We have sent many fern brooches, pendants, charms and earrings to New Zealanders living overseas that want to wear a piece of jewellery to remind them of Aotearoa, "the Land of the long white cloud". These ferns on hoops are also popular with overseas tourists who fall in love with our beautiful land and want a memento of their travels.
- earring hoops size - 16mm
- silver fern size - 15mm long
- also available in other metals on request
- FREE SHIPPING within New Zealand
- Overseas customers: Tax will be deducted at checkout if item is sent to you by International Courier.
|According to legend, Maori hunters and warriors used the silver fern to guide them. Turning the leaf over the would bend the fern to catch the moonlight and illuminate a path through the forest.|