Orchid Keshi Pendant
A stunning one-off piece, this rose gold orchid pendant features the unusual shaped Keshi pearl as a centre focus. Elegant and feminine, a truly unique piece.
- Keshi black pearl, grey-silver hues
- 9ct Rose Gold
- includes 9ct rose gold cable chain 45cm -
- FREE SHIPPING within New Zealand
- Overseas customers: Tax will be deducted at checkout if item is sent to you by International Courier.
- Due to the uniqueness of this pearl design, we advise you check that we have this in stock, please contact us.
We source our black pearls from AVAIKI Cook Islands Pearls because we believe in their philosophy of sustainable pearl farming. Only the highest-graded pearls earn the AVAIKI name.
Our black pearls originate from one of the remotest inhabited places on earth - the Northern Group of the Cook Islands in the heart of the Pacific Ocean. From the clear lagoon depths of Manihiki, Rakahanga and Tongareva (Penrhyn), nature's cleverness captures the rich lagoon colours and transforms them into a profusion of green, blue, purple and silver-hued pearls. To read more about their story please visit their website.