This simple but stylish domed ring design sets off the natural beauty and iridescence of the pacific blue pearl. This is a wide ring but tapers at the back for comfort. This one is crafted in sterling silver, however if you would like this design in gold or another alloy, we'd be happy to make you one, just ask us for a quote!
- 10mm B grade pearl - green hues
- ring size O
- ring width top 12mm tapering to 3.4mm
- genuine Pacific Blue Pearl from Eyris Pearls.
- certificate of authenticity included
- FREE SHIPPING within New Zealand
- Overseas customers: Tax will be deducted at checkout if item is sent to you by International Courier.
This design is custom made; the image shown may vary slightly to the one we have in stock. All handmade pieces are unique and each pearl has its own character. Therefore, if you require a different size, colour or pearl grade for this design please contact us for a quote.
Using the extensive knowledge accumulated over twenty years diving for paua, Roger Beattie and his team at Eyris Blue Pearls have pioneered ways to farm paua. These paua are allowed to develop as naturally as possible in their own ocean environment. With the ebb and flow of the tides; through calm and stormy weather; fed only on their natural diet of nutrient rich seaweed. Eyris Blue Pearls operates five sea-based blue pearl farms in the waters around New Zealand.