Eternity Twist Charm
Our "Eternity" twist charm is beautifully crafted in sterling silver, 9ct yellow gold without a diamond or 9ct yellow gold with a diamond.. In NZ Maori, the single twist is known as the "Pikorua". This charm is an elegant everyday piece and with its special meaning makes a perfect gift either on a chain or hanging from your charm bracelet.
- charm size 11mm
- available in 9ct gold (the twist has 0.02ct diamond in this one)
- bracelet not included but can be purchased separately
- available in gold on request
- FREE SHIPPING within New Zealand
- Overseas customers: Tax will be deducted at checkout if item is sent to you by International Courier.
A Maori twist symbolizing the path of life. It's believed to have been based on Maori Kete basket weaving. The path of life takes many twists and turns but carries on regardless. It signifies the spiritual merger of two people for eternity. Although people will take different paths in their lives they will always be connected and will return to each other.
Loyalty, friendship & love.