Simply beautiful sterling silver dragonfly brooch created in our our Nelson workshop. The wings are coloured with UV acrylic resin and each one is slightly different due to the unique colour blending process. Available in green, blue or purple. Or maybe you have a colour scheme you would like to request? We're happy to help!
- dragonfly wingspan 6 cm wide
- sterling silver
- brooch pin is stainless steel for extra strength
- silver brooch safety mechanism and hinge
- FREE SHIPPING within New Zealand
- Overseas customers: Tax will be deducted at checkout if item is sent to you by International Courier.
|There have been a wide variety of myths and mythology associated with the life and the existence of the dragonfly. One very striking aspect comes to mind, 'Change'. In many regions the dragonfly is considered to be an agent of change and symbolic of a sense of self realization. Self realization from how the dragonfly uses its power to control its movements so elegantly. The Dragonfly’s scurrying flight across water represents an act of going beyond what’s on the surface and looking into the deeper implications and aspects of life.|